Friday, September 16, 2011

Nicolas Cage: 'I awoke to see naked intruder eating fudgesicle in my house'


Nicolas Cage: 'I awoke to see naked intruder eating fudgesicle in my house'.

One of our favourite actors (for all of the right and wrong reasons) Nicolas Cage has spoken out about a time when he was a victim of breaking and entering, and it is both shocking and totes hilair.
You may remember an article we ran recently about singer Celine Dion also being victim to a similar situation. A man broke into the star’s house and ran a bath, stopping to eat some pastry from her fridge. In the words of that 90’s pop classic, ‘how bizarre’.
The actor told a reporter at the Toronto International Film Festival that one day he woke up and noticed a man in his house, naked...eating a fudgesicle!
“I was living in Orange County in Los Angeles at the time. I was asleep with my wife; my 2-year-old at the time was in another room...And I opened my eyes and there was a naked man in my leather jacket eating a Fudgesicle in front of my bed."
We don’t know whether to laugh, or be horrified! The actor went on to say,
“It sounds funny but it was horrifying. He ran into my bathroom, and I said, 'What are you doing in my house? Get out of my house!'"
We can imagine. We have to ask ourselves, has everybody gone nuts? Or is there a new trend we’re unaware of. All we can say is, celebrities, it’s time to invest in some even beefier bodyguards!

No comments:

Post a Comment