Friday, September 23, 2011

TOWIE's Jess Wright: 'I'm single and ready for fun!'

TOWIE's Jess Wright: 'I'm single and ready for fun!'It’s not long before The Only Way is Essex is back on our screens and we just cannot wait!
One lady who is almost as excited as us is cast member Jessica Wright. Speaking to The Sun, the gorgeous girl said just what we can expect from her in the new series, and it looks like we might just have a very different Jess on our hands!
The cheeky thing revealed how this time round she is single and ready for fun in the new series:
“I want to enjoy being single and I am sure producers will want to jump on the 'me and Sam Faiers being single' situation”
Yep, since splitting up from Joey Essex (sob), Sam Faiers is also now on the pull and Jess just can’t wait to hit the town with her new pal:
“Sam and I have become really close friends since we started filming TOWIE and we both want to do more scenes together. They might show us going out on dates. “
However, she thinks that if anything will hold her back, it will be her little brother Mark Wright:
“It’s harder for me because of my brother, the other boys don’t want to mess with Mark’s sister. It does annoy me a bit as Mark is able to do whatever he wants with his life.”
But Miss Wright hopes the new series will give her the chance to break away from her brother and establish herself as simply Jess:
“I want to be known as Jess and not his sister. I want fans to see me more as a laugh than someone serious.”
Eek! THREE DAYS TO GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment